The Family

The Family

Friday, February 15, 2013

Mt. Rainier

In the posts about places I long to see, I've yet to write anything about the West Coast.

I mentioned last week that I'm more of an East Coast kind of girl, but there are some places located in middle America and in the western portion of the United States that make my list.

One of those places is Mt. Rainier National Park in Washington state.



I would love to take a two-week vacation to explore Mt. Rainier and its surroundings.

There's an inn located within the park, as well as campgrounds.

I'd also like to take some time during those two weeks to visit Seattle (it's one of the few major cities in the US that I haven't had the chance to see).

And what Twilight fan could visit Washington state without going to Forks?!?!

Speaking of Twilight, it's been so dreary and rainy around here lately that someone took to posting on Facebook yesterday about feeling like they were living in a Twilight movie.

That wouldn't be half bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment