The Family

The Family

Friday, March 22, 2013

A Windy Day - in Pictures

"I can run about - when the tide is out
With the wind and the sand and the sea all about
And the seagulls are swirling and diving for fish
Oh - to live by the sea is my only wish"
                     -Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis

Today may have been the most windy day I've ever experienced at the beach.

I don't think any of us were able to stay outside for longer that 20-minute intervals.

This morning it was almost impossible to stay outside. Almost all the children, save for my Jack, took an early nap.

It was better this afternoon, but still windy.

The heated pool was not heated today, so it wasn't an option.

That didn't stop our gang from building and playing and running and digging in the cold, blowing sand.






Thank goodness for technology. I'm not quite sure what we all did before its advent.


No comments:

Post a Comment