The Family

The Family

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Questions from a 4-year-old boy

A co-worker asked me several months ago if the little boy ever asked funny questions.

I couldn't think of a single example.

Not because he doesn't ask funny questions, but because I couldn't remember.

For years I've been saying I should write down some of the things he asks and says. Last week, I finally got around to doing it.

Here are some of the wacky, insightful, funny questions that came from him:

1. Why is it called Giganotosaurus?

2. What number is Abraham Lincoln? (Me: 16) Is that a 6 and a 1?

3. What's a hare? (We were listening to the story of The Tortoise and The Hare on cd)

4. Mommy, is a hair follicle right here?

5. Why does that show a picture of a tummy? (This question came while looking at an Activia yogurt container)

6. Why do stoves always get hot?

7. Does Target have everything?

8. Where does cantaloupe come from?

9. How do we make a dinosaur out of Play-Doh?

10. Did George Washington have a sword?

11. Did somebody else make God?

12. Is Ella 3 today?

13. Mommy, do God can eat a whole pizza?






No comments:

Post a Comment