The Family

The Family

Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday with the Girls

Lunch with the girls and an afternoon showing of Breaking Dawn.

What more is there to say?!?!

We laughed about being too old to think Taylor Lautner is a hottie - it would just be gross at our age. We laughed about Kellan Lutz (a.k.a. Emmett Cullen) being something of a ditz in real life. We laughed through the chessy and awkward parts of the movie.

Then it got serious, and I thought I was done with Twilight for good.

I'm a book purist, so the twist at the end had me ready to walk out. If you haven't seen it yet, don't despair. My opinion of the movie changed by the ending credits.

It was a good way to kick off Thanksgiving break, and a nice treat for a mom that usually makes it to the movies only to see kiddie flicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment