The Family

The Family

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Maybe One Day

I have a list of places I want to see and things I would love to do. It's not a written list, more of a mental one.

And the list is growing faster than I can check it off.

I'm adding Baja, Calif. to that list. While reading about whales with the little boy yesterday we learned that winter is a great time to spot herds of grey whales in Baja.

I know it won't be anytime soon because the children are too young to enjoy a trip like this. I also imagine it might be costly and our travel expenses from the past few months will keep us home for a while after we return from DC at the end of September - not to mention I've already planned ways to spend our tax return for the next five years on home projects and trips!

But one day, just maybe, whale watching will make its way to the top of that list.



No comments:

Post a Comment