The Family

The Family

Friday, May 10, 2013

Trip Time

Tomorrow we leave on a new adventure.

This southern bunch will be flying out of Atlanta heading to Vermont. The owner of the property we are renting even included a parenthetical y'all, to replace her original you all, in an e-mail she sent me last night!

This will be our first, and likely only, visit to the state.

Why Vermont?

I have no idea. It just seems somewhere great to go.

I'm not sure what to expect other than we'll probably be spending as much time as possible outdoors, and we'll likely eat at a good many diners (from what I've read it looks like every Vermont town is packed full of them).

I'll share as I can; I don't know if I'll be blogging a lot from there or if I'll be writing about our trip more once we return.

Happy Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment