The Family

The Family

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A New Pizza Joint

We were in Newnan, Ga. again today. I was having pictures made of the children early this morning so we made the hour-long drive last night in order to avoid having to wake up before dawn.

We were there at the end of last week, and I discovered my new favorite place to eat in Newnan - Partners Pizza.

It was so good we had to stop there again today for lunch before heading home.


I've mentioned before I'm a sucker for a salad bar. This place has a good one.

There's also a specialty pizza on the menu called the "potato pizza." The thought of it initially grossed me out, but I was willing to try it when Matt's mom ordered it last week. It was like a smothered baked potato with crust and was delicious!

Today Jack and I ate off the lunch buffet and were just as impressed.

There are several locations in Georgia and one in Kentucky. If you ever run across one, it's worth the stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment