The Family

The Family

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

February Posts

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”
                                                                                    -St. Augustine

I'm not sure there's another quote that so aptly describes what this blog is all about.

I spend a lot of time writing about reading and travels we take together as a family.

That's why I've decided to devote the month of February to blogging about places I long to see and things I long to do.

It's something I've been thinking about for a while and can't wait to share my travel wish list.

I may veer from the list a few days in February (we've got a couple of fun days planned I hope to share as well), but for the most part, I'll be dreaming about distant places through the pages of this blog.

Won't you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment