The Family

The Family

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Senoia

The street that is Senoia is lined with antique and gift shops. There's a cafe, several restaurants and a hangout that someone told me, that someone being my mother-in-law, Zac Brown owns.

It's also the place where the hit AMC show The Walking Dead is filmed.

Mattie and I went with my mother-in-law to Senoia on Saturday. It was about a 20-minute drive from her house, and we peeked into a few of the antique shops, the furniture store and had lunch at the coffee shop.

We took turns strolling Mattie through each place. I bought a couple of candles and this:

We've got  some birthdays coming up in this house!!

A certain little girl will soon be two, followed the next month by her brother who turns six.

When I came across this sign I decided to go with it instead of trying to find a banner on the Internet. I thought this would be a keepsake to put out every year for each of our birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment