The Family

The Family

Friday, July 5, 2013

A Twist on Scrambled Eggs

My favorite show on the Travel Channel is No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain.

Two weeks ago was the first time I had a few minutes to sit down and watch his newer show, The Layover.

He was staying at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood, and in one of the clips he was making scrambled eggs. I tried his version earlier this week and can't wait to make it again tomorrow morning to see what my husband thinks.

I must admit, it was heavy on my stomach for so early in the morning. I may not put as much sour cream this next time!

Here's what he/I did:
-Chop up a few slices of bacon and cook in a hot skillet with a little butter
-Add some chopped scallions (I added these too soon the other day)
-Once the bacon is cooked, pour in your eggs
-Stir in sour cream when ready to serve

It's an easy, delightful change from traditional and plain scrambled eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment