The Family

The Family

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Puzzle Fun

I didn’t put together many puzzles as a child.  Come to think of it, I don’t have a single memory of ever putting together a puzzle. It's that patience thing again.
I guess that's what amazes me so when watching my little man work on a puzzle. He seems to have his own method for fitting the pieces together and on more than one occasion I've been taken aback by how his mind is working to find each piece's counterpart.





If you have a puzzle lover in your home, check out seriouspuzzles.com. I was pleased to find a good selection of both shark and dinosaur puzzles - the little boy's favorites. 



This Melissa & Doug set has four puzzles that are easy enough for him to do many times over.



The others took some help - at least at first.

This one he found about 85 of the 100 pieces the second time around. He would do it for a few minutes, walk away and play, then come back and find more pieces.

I’m sure this feat has been accomplished by many, but because I’m no puzzle whiz, I was impressed. Of course, I am the mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment