The Family

The Family

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back to School

It's the time of year when everyone goes back to school.

Even though we're a homeschooling family, it does still apply to us in some form or fashion.

I teach classes at our local university, and we begin fall semester classes tomorrow. It's a time of high anticipation for students and high stress levels for those of us in administration.

As far as my own children go, we do school year round. I guess I should say Jack does school year round. Mattie's only two, so I do nothing formal with her. She does listen in on most of the reading though and loves to help me draw the circles when I'm working with Jack on his number lines!

We've also signed up for some classes this fall. While Jack is in an art class with other homeschoolers, Mattie and I will be enjoying a Mommy and Me music class!


No comments:

Post a Comment