The Family

The Family

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Legoland

I'm sure there isn't a time when Legoland Discovery Center at Phipps Plaza in Atlanta, Ga. isn't crowded. This past Tuesday was no exception.


I was glad for the head's up that is was more like a small theme park because I would have been taken aback when we arrived. My two aren't ones to jump in with a crowd of people, so they preferred sitting at the tables and stands located throughout the small space building their own creations.

I was also glad that neither asked about this ride because we wouldn't have been able to do it.
It was a two-seater,  and both my children are too young to ride without me or to let me ride with one while the other stands aside.

I realize this post is sounding like a complaint. And while it is a great and fun place, the Lego stores seem more our style.

The biggest pro from my standpoint was that it was relatively inexpensive for us, and Mattie, still being two, entered for free.

We also LOVED the replica of downtown Atlanta in one of the interior rooms. It was the least crowded area, and it was amazing!

I was too busy ooohing and aaahing to get more than one picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment