The Family

The Family

Friday, November 1, 2013

Zombied Out

You would think that after watching every episode of The Walking Dead during a marathon a few weeks ago, a few Friday the 13th movies as well as several of the Halloween flicks this past week during AMCs Scare-A-Thon, I would be getting tired of all the gore.

Nope.

I'm a slasher film lover. I don't know why, but those cheesy movies from the 70s and 80s like Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween and Friday the 13th are my favorites. I could watch Halloween over and over. I was actually hoping it would be on again tonight because I missed parts four and five last night.

When I was in middle and junior high school, a lot of the sleepovers we had consisted of staying up as late as we could watching as many of these movies as we could get in. I can remember after watching one at my house, someone swore there was a man in the yard. We probably woke up the entire neighborhood with our screams.

I'm glad AMC shows the movies because other channels don't anymore. It just doesn't feel much like Halloween without them!


No comments:

Post a Comment